A man of few words, many words, or mispronouncing ‘meme’. Here’s a collection, fan favorites (and ours) favorite Sebastian quotes.
Brought to you by the good people of the internet, magazines, Youtube, and my own typing skills.
- Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they’re going to be the only things separating you from everyone else.
- “You have to pay attention to the moments when you’ve felt on top on the world. I remember the first time I was on stage, I was doing ‘West Side Story,’ I was 17 and this woman was crying because she liked what I was doing so much.”
- (about actors who inspired him) I have a bit of an obsession with the 1950’s and all those actors from Montgomery Clift to James Dean and Anthony Perkins. Just that whole era of Tennessee Williams to Elia Kazan. The whole idea of New York and the whole thing becomes kind of romantic in your head.
- He knows what advice he’d give his younger self.
SS: I would probably say, “It’s going to be OK. Maybe even better than OK.”
- (on prepping for his role on Kings) I did research on Prince Harry and the pressures of growing up under the media eye, under that camera which is this crazy, metallic, alien thing.
- Who would you want to be marooned on a tropical island with?
Easy. Endless pizza delivery.
- (on his move from Europe to Rockland County, NY at the age of 12) When you’re thrown into something so young, you don’t think about it too much. I was an only child, so it took me a while to form friends because my stepdad was the headmaster, and I had an accent for a while, but it was still early and you just sort of suck in everything at that age.